Post-Graduate Diploma in European Management at the University of Orléans (France)
A degree program has been recently created at the University of Orléans in Orléans, France: the Post-Graduate Diploma in European Management namely “DU Management Européen”. Main features :
- all courses are taught in English, with the opportunity to discover the French language and culture as well.
- this double degree program, in association with the University of New Orleans (USA), allows 1 to 3 qualifying students per year to register for the MBA at the University of New Orleans after they have been awarded the Post-Graduate Diploma in European Management. Other dual-degree programs are under discussion.
- the international teaching staff is composed of academic professors and professionals from countries around the world.
Other important information on the Post-Graduate Diploma in European Management:
- Academic level prerequisite: graduate students
- Length of program: one academic year
- Registration deadline: June 10, 2006
- Tuition: 1800 € (this reduced tuition includes a government subsidy)
- Campus: Orléans, France (one hour by train from Paris, in the chateau country of the Loire)
contact : Sophie Jalabert
For more information, please visit the university website and click on Post-Graduate Diploma in European Management.