Application forms and notes
- Short stay visas – Schengen visa :
- [Long stay visas:
- Norms for the identity photographs
- The application has to be submitted by the applicant to the consular department of the French Embassy in Copenhagen.
- Processing fees have to be paid to the consular department when submitting the application for the visa. These are processing fees for the application for the visa and imply in no means the automatic issue of a visa.
No refund will be made in case of visa refusal.
- The original documents to join as well as a copy have to be provided with the application. The copy of these documents will be placed in the file, the original will be returned after verification.
- Additional documents may be requested by the consular department.
- It is advisable to submit the application for the visa 2 months before the date of issue that you wish.
- The issue of a visa does not in itself grant the right to enter the French territory and the Schengen Space. The original documents presented when submitting the application might be requested by the border authorities and should also be kept by the visa holder throughout his stay.